Frequently Asked Questions
ANSWERS TO OUR MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
- Most of our Premium Morale Patches are custom designed then cut and engraved by a high-powered laser, while some are done by hand.
- We use a variety of materials like Kydex, tanned leather, Delrin Acetal, solid walnut, nylon and more. Each patch is custom made and may have small variations in the design, natural marks in the leather or wood grain, etc.
- We only use Velcro brand hook and loop tape, and you'll know it when you feel it. We always include an extra strength adhesive loop side so you can mount your patch just about anywhere that doesn't already have the loop side.
- Our Premium Morale Patches will hook to just about any loop/pile side from just about any brand material. Pushing the patch into your loop side material a little bit will create a strong bond requiring some force to remove it, which you'll love.
- If you plan on installing and removing your patch repeatedly, we recommend placing the patch with only minimum pressure onto your existing loop surface.
PATCH USE AND CARE
- Our black and white Delrin patches are a special thermoplastic that is rigid but still bends. Our patches have had some variations in production but currently patches have a light texture that lightens the patch a bit giving it a grayish/black color prior to being cut and engraved. There are plenty of options when it comes to our Delrin patches. If you have any special requests, let us know and we will try to accommodate them.
- Our tanned leather can be stained just about any color with a good leather dye. Leaving them as-is will allow them to age and wear in nicely.
- Our solid walnut patches can also be altered by the customer using stain, paint, clear coats, whatever you'd like really.
- We love to hear what our customers do with their patches so keep us posted! You might just earn a free patch!
- Feel free to use and abuse your SAO Premium Morale Patch.
- We know you will love your patches but if one ever fails, contact us and we will make it right.
- We ship via USPS and typically send your patches out within 24 hours.