For the upgraded ARS® for Needle Decompression from North American Rescue, the best minds in the field were applied to the best available data. The result? NAR's patented design improves the probability of success when managing casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax.
Then, North American Rescue went one step further. NAR incorporated failsafe characteristics into the product design. For example, an easy-open container protects the needle from damage during deployment. Also, NAR removed the flash cap from the needle system to allow immediate confirmation of placement.
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube.
- Easy-open container for quick access featuring easy ID textured twist top with handy clip.
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement.
- Convenient, compact size.
*Purchase of this medical devices require users to have the supervision of a medical practitioner. Ensuring medical supervision and/or authorization is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.